So I went through and put together a sampling of some of the better pictures from my trip down to Bull Shoals Lake.  Had a few lifers in both the Bonaparte Gulls and the Horned Grebes.  I think the photos turned out well considering I was driving the boat, shooting and trying to stay on my feet in a 30 mph wind and waves.

I welcome any and all comments (thats how I get better as a photographer) and feel free to look around some of my other galleries.  If you see a shot that you like shoot me an email and I will send you a copy.

http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/Birds-of-Missouri/Latest-Shots/16341853_XqvHU#1228458673_ByZ4u

Thanks!

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO