Ruth Grant and I made a run out by the Lockwood area in Dade County this morning to look for the Golden Plovers, and anything else that may be passing through that area right now.  We viewed hundreds of Golden Plovers, and about a dozen Least Sandpipers along with many, many Killdeer, and one Ruff/Reeve.  Conditions are great right now for migrating shorebirds that come through that flyway area.

Charley Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon
Greene County