I had a blast at Bradford Farm this afternoon in Boone Co., but was unable to locate any American Golden-Plovers in ~2 hrs. there plus some driving around neighboring fields. WILSON'S SNIPE and KILLDEER were absolutely everywhere I looked. My eBird list with comments:

Bradford Farms, Boone, US-MO
Mar 27, 2011 3:10 PM - 4:50 PM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
Comments:     Snow from yesterday had melted. Striped Skunk foraging near the west pond.
28 species

Snow Goose  117     Approximately half were blue morph
Gadwall  1
Mallard  2
Lesser Scaup  11
Ruddy Duck  2
Pied-billed Grebe  2
Great Blue Heron  1
Turkey Vulture  2
Northern Harrier  6
Red-tailed Hawk (Eastern)  2     On very pale individual. Belly band almost absent.
American Kestrel  1
Killdeer  220     Conservative estimate. One pair observed copulating.
Pectoral Sandpiper  1
Wilson's Snipe  400     Conservative estimate. Absolutely everywhere. Often flushed by harriers. Ran horizontal and very low to the ground when out in the open with head tilted to look skyward. Amusing little guys.
American Crow  9     Two chased off one of the Red-tailed Hawks.
Horned Lark  30
American Robin  3
European Starling  120     Mixed with flocks of blackbirds.
American Pipit  2     Heard only
Smith's Longspur  1     Male almost in full breeding plumage. Heard rattle before it was seen. Apparently alone (only other birds in the vicinity were snipe). Immediately SE of the irrigation equipment along main east-west road. Ran around in the corn stubble at some distance, so no photo, but got some pretty good looks in the scope. Head was striking black and white stripes/patches. Chin, breast and back of neck were an orange-ish creamy color. Back was non-descript.
Savannah Sparrow  4
Song Sparrow  1
Red-winged Blackbird  700     Estimate. 3 massive flocks of blackbirds
Eastern Meadowlark  30
Western Meadowlark  1
Rusty Blackbird  2
Common Grackle  50