Jean, yesterday when my husband & I stopped by
Bradford farms in the afternoon, I saw a couple hundred common Snipe in the grasses and
counted at least 4 types of shorebirds but have not had time to upload the hundred or so
photos I took to identify; I am in southernMO today so look forward to some ID'ing of the
varied species. There were dozens of shorebirds everywhere and at least a dozen of Horned
Larks plus a harrier buzzing the ground at abot 5pm yesterday. There were also a couple
dozen Snipe and killdeer on Vemers ford road.

Carol Weston
Columbia,Mo

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/