Jackie Chain called a couple hours ago:
25 AMERICAN GOLDEN PLOVERS at Columbia Bottom CA, St. L co.
Located in field along gravel road where it makes a 90 degree turn to go back
to the asphalt road. (intersection with the fishermen's parking lot over the levee)

I was on my way to Rockwood Res. when I took her call.
7 LA WATERTHRUSH along main road starting at Cottonwood
Picnic area to end of main road.
BTW, BOTH entrances are open due to Hwy 109 being closed
for road repair (part of hwy was falling into ravine)
Through traffic is coming through the park and they are speeding, etc
so beware if birding from the road.

FOY Black Snake - dead unfortunately
With all the traffic/speeders there has been more dead critters along the road.

Spring wild flowers blooming here and there.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/