And people think birding is a sissy, no pain activity.

I know one St. Louis birder who broke a leg while birding in Florida,
one Springfield birder who had to have knee surgery after a fall
filling feeders, one Lake area birder who has had knee problems since
stepping out of a van birding in Costa Rica...

Birding may not be a contact sport, but sometimes it seems like it!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO