From: Joshua Uffman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SLAS Woodcock & Owl Walk for Beginners - Young CA - March 26

All:

Sorry to be getting this out a little late.  However, Saturday, March 26,
2011, I will lead a fieldtrip sponsored by the St. Louis Audubon Society to
Hilda Young CA (Jefferson County).

WHO CAN COME:  Members or Non-Members, however this fieldtrip is targeted
for beginners.

CARPOOLING/ MEET:  Meet at 5:30 PM for caravan or carpool in the commuter
lot in the southwest corner of I-44 and Hwy 109 (across from the QT).
Carpooling will be a must, there is very limited parking at Young CA.  So,
we will meet first than carpool to the CA.  As a result, if you plan to
attend, please e-mail me back letting me know.

DESTINATION:  Hilda Young CA, Jefferson County

TARGET BIRDS:  Early spring arrivals, American Woodcock, and whatever owl
species we can get a response from.

WHAT TO BRING:

- enough Water/Drink for the evening from 5:30 to dark.

- snacks if you need them

- bins, scope if you have one, field guide

WEATHER:  This walk will be held rain or shine.

DRESS:  Shoes that you do not mind getting dirty, there will be walking and
possibly some in tall grass or in muddy conditions.

LEADERS:  Joshua Uffman

If you have any questions or need further clarification, etc., please
contact me at the below e-mail address or call:  314.387.8037

Hope to see some of you on Saturday,

Josh

Joshua Uffman

St. Louis County, MO