Bill Mees and I were surprised to watch a Louisiana Waterthrush fly
in to the southeast corner of Rothwell Park Lake, Moberly, this morning.

In our swing through Randolph, Howard and Macon counties at Rudolf
Bennitt CA, Blueth Lake, Rothwell and Waterworks Lakes and Thomas
Hill CA, among the sightings, we enjoyed looks at multiple Yellow-
bellied Sapsuckers, Brown Creepers, Dark-eyed Juncos, Field Sparrows,
Bonapartes Gulls, and a few ducks.

Full lists on CACHE later.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO