I saw a Common Loon on DC Rogers Lake near Fayette today.  As you drive in, I saw it from the 2nd parking area with a restroom.  It was off the next point (West?) and I saw it briefly.  It was lucky that I got the scope on it, if only briefly, because when I went to the point where I thought I saw it, I couldn't find it again.  Frustrating!

Otherwise, only Coots, 3 Ruddy Ducks, 7 Ring-billed Gulls and 1 Bonaparte's Gull on the lake.  Oh, and 2 Canada Geese.
I'll enter it on Cache.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia