This morning was working on a wetland east of Grand Pass CA.  There were several yellowlegs (greater and lesser) and peeps on the wetland, but the viewing I had was directly into the sun and so I could not get a positive ID.  When I was leaving I seen an American Bittern flying across a field south of Grand Pass CA.

Also, this is a late posting but I had a Bewicks Wren calling in last Friday morning in Warrensburg south of the parking lot at Parkers supermarket on the south edge of town.

Neal Young
Warrensburg
Johnson Co. MO