I also had a brown thrasher in and out all winter.. more out than in..
AND the birds are pairing up: C. wrens, downy woodpeckers, C. chickadees.. seems like most of the eurasian tree sparrows are paired.. some seemed to stay together all winter..  and I saw two mockingbirds having a pretty fun time together, gracefully flying around each other..

Jane Allen
St. Louis County