This afternoon about 3:30 I was looking at a yellow-faced grassquit, I understand a bird from Belize, only seen in the U. S. four times before.  It was at Goose Island State Park, in Lamar, Texas, just north of Rockport.  He's been there for a few weeks, and is not shy, hanging out with sparrows.  Neat little bird! Jo Strange February Texan The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum