One report I didn't make on yesterday's Eagle Bluffs trip was that we
saw a small flock (15-20) of American Pipits.  It was a new bird for
both Laura and I.  I needed to do some research to confirm what we'd
seen.  They were hanging out with the Yellow-rumped Warbler that was
also feeding on the mudflats (or probably it was the other way
around).  Luckily it was one of the first birds I saw this morning on
a field trip with Susan Hazelwood and Marcus Janes.  Cute little guys.

Lottie Bushmann
Columbia, MO
Boone Co.