Recent birds showing up around the oxbow lake areas in the Saint Joseph vicinity are:

Two GREATER YELLOWLEGS being seen at Horseshoe Lake (Buchanan Co.).
Several KILLDEER at the area oxbows.
AMERICAN WHITE PELICANS (50+) at Sugar Lake (Lewis & Clark State Park), Buchanan Co.).

Most of the waterfowl species are now in evidence (except the Red-breasted Merganser and no scoters).

* Yesterday we had a seven (7) inch snow fall. Oh, my aching back! I am getting to old to be shoveling all that white stuff.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/