My brother called last night and the Yellow Crowned Night Herons are back.  We are not sure what will happen this year.  They lost the nest and limb last year in a large storm and a house was built right under the sycamore trees.  The nest was always built in the same spot every year so we are hoping that they will stay and scout out another area.  I am going to head over later today and see if they are still there. We have had a great time watching them build their nest and raise their babies.

Sarah Curry
Gladstone Mo
Clay County

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/