From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, February 12, 2011 8:43:38 AM
Subject: Josh Uffman's Email Address

I seem to have misplaced Josh Uffman's email address. Could someone please send it to me? I am want to find out about recent sighting(s) of CHIPPING SPARROWS in Missouri in the winter season (especially in the northern part of the state). In Robbin's and Easterla's Book the only reported CHSP in northern MO was pre 1987, by Floyd Lawhon. The latest Annotated Checklist of Missouri Birds shows:

____ 361. Chipping Sparrow   SR c; WR r (s), ca (n & c)

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO