Sorry for the late report. Bill Clark's Wednesday CACHE trip went to Pershing SP in Linn County, this week (among other places) and we found in the area by the office and home, a Spotted Towhee in the bushes by the house. We had good looks at it, and it replied to the spotted towhee tape. As we were watching it, Bill Clark looked on the other side of the drive and noted 2 Rusty blackbirds. One of which hung around and gave us good looks.
 Road was cleared around Long Branch SP (lake frozen over) the water below the dam was open and enjoyed by Great Blue Heron, Common Golden Eye, Hooded and Common Merganser. Pershing was partially plowed.
 Complete reports on CACHE and SPARKS.
Laurie Shawver