From: Leslie B Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: W/W Scoter at RMBS No
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, February 11, 2011, 7:31 PM

Went to RMBS this afternoon to see if I could spot the W/W Scoter but
despite lengthy stay in the company of other anxios bird watchers it did not
appear.Apparently last seen around 11.30 this morning.Did see plenty of
Goldeneyes and Trumpeter Swans a few Eagles a Harrier and a Kestrel plus
some Horned Larks larking about on the Confluence Rd.Ironically had better
luck on the way home along Manchester Rd when passing the Creek that
crosses Manchester Rdb/4 Weidman where a Belted Kingfisher was sitting on
the wires above the creek.A wonderful sight to see sitting in traffic at rush
hour.Happy bird watching ,Les Jenkins.Manchetser MO.StL Co.