Hi MoBirders,
Greg Samuel called to report a Greater Roadrunner in Greene County today.  A few of us were able to see the bird well during the late morning hours.  Photos are on the ASM and GOAS Facebook pages.

The Spotted Towhee in Christian County has not been seen since 2/9, the only day it was seen at the Liles Residence SE of Nixa.

Good birding,
Greg Swick, GOAS Bird Recorder
Ozark, Missouri

--
I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau