Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:23:52 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Golden-crowned Sparrow?
To: [log in to unmask]

I am not sure if itís still around, but if it is, I just wanted to make a quick note.  There are many people I have mentioned this sighting to and all have commented they donít want to drive that far.  So just to let everyone know, the Golden-crowned Sparrow is in Linn, Missouri Ė NOT Linn County.  Itís in the middle of the state just outside of Jefferson City.  Only a 2.5 hour drive from KC.