From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mark A. Corder
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: Can anyone ID this omnivorous warbler? - A few photos to provide views

Can anyone tell that this is in fact an Eastern and not a winter Western?

Mark Corder
232 S. Cherry
Olathe, Kansas  66061
913-764-8844
913-764-1463 (fax)
Attorney at Law

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:22:31 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Re:  Bird ID

You have a very hungry Eastern Meadowlark.  I don't know how common it is for Meadowlarks to do this, but with the snow cover he must be very hungry!

John
John T. Watson
jtwatson.smugmug.com