Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:22:31 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Can anyone ID this omnivorous warbler? - A few photos to provide views
To: [log in to unmask]

Re:  Bird ID

You have a very hungry Eastern Meadowlark.  I don't know how common it is for Meadowlarks to do this, but with the snow cover he must be very hungry!

John
John T. Watson
jtwatson.smugmug.com
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Lynne and Gary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi - We've looked at nearly a hundred photos and none look like this bird quite. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance - Nice to see the sun!

Best, Lynne

--
Gary Sewell & Lynne Weixel
5662 County Road 2330