Here's one from Bright Wings for those who watch birds from inside:

    FROM WOODY'S RESTAURANT, MIDDLEBURY

Today, noon, a young macho friendly waiter and three diners,
        business types -- two males, one female --
are in a quandry about the name of the duck paddling
        Otter Creek,
the duck being brown, but too large to be a female mallard.
        They really
want to know, and I'm the human-watcher behind the nook
         of my table,
camouflaged by my stillness and nonchalant plumage.
        They really want to know.
This sighting I record in the back of my Field Guide to People.

                                            Greg Delanty

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO