I think they are indeed female Red-winged Blackbirds with a little "extra" white in those two braces on the back.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO

--- On Tue, 2/8/11, Lynne and Gary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Lynne and Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Can anyone ID this warbler? - A few photos to provide views
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 4:11 PM

#yiv695242956 p {margin:0;}
Hi - We suppose these are Female Red Wing Blackbirds, but I've never seen the shoulder blade markings before in any photos either. Any ideas?
http://picasaweb.google.com/lynneweixel/BirdForIdentification#
Thanks in advance - Survive the snow and cold!
--
Gary Sewell & Lynne Weixel
5662 County Road 2330

http://mobirds.org/