This morning we saw our FOY Hermit Thrush several times, getting drinks at the
sump puddle and bubbler. (#40 for the year here)

The exciting 'first' was to see a Brown Creeper go to get a drink at the bubbler
and then decide to bathe! I managed to get a couple photos when he returned to
take a second dip. Here's the link to the photos:

http://margy.smugmug.com/gallery/15655638_E3Tcv#1186546022_69Lw2

So far, 24 species today. A noisy juvenile Red-shouldered Hawk was seen and
the Barred Owl flew over the garden early this morning. A single yellow-rumped
warbler was also seen. How nice to feel 67 degrees today!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO

http://mobirds.org/