Hi everyone,

Today I was able to get some photos of a leucistic N.Cardinal at one of the
feeders. It has pink feathers in its wings and is lacking a full black mask.  I've
heard of pied birds, but have never seen one like this myself.  Photos of it are
posted on this page:

http://margy.smugmug.com/gallery/15655638_E3Tcv#1173314880_Qsgru

I had my FOY American Tree Sparrow in the garden yesterday. Brewer's and a
few red-winged blackbirds were back in the larger flock of grackles, too. Brown
Creeper comes every day to the bark butter, as well as both sexes of the Hairy,
Downy, Red-bellied and Flickers.

I have counted 39 Yard Birds for 2011 so far. It's been an interesting winter...

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis, MO