I went to Little Dixie Lake this morning (Saturday).  The parking lot at the headquarters is not plowed and I did not attempt to drive in there.  The parking lot where the handicapped trail starts was plowed some, but not very much.  The handicapped trail had been used by a few people, so it was walkable about 1/3 of the way around.  I did not attempt the other parking lots.
   There is open water by the dam and was being used by Canada Geese, Common Goldeneye and Mallards.

   Bradford Farm has the main East, West road plowed and that's all.  The lakes are frozen and I didn't find much there other than a couple hundred Canada geese.

   The snow is melting very slowly.
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia