Interesting photos!  "Killer" and "meadowlark" aren't words I thought
I'd ever use together, but then didn't expect to see photos of exactly
that.  I've seen Common Grackles kill and eat other birds (always
young House Sparrows) in my yard but never knew meadowlarks did the
same thing.

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/