My morning was brightened by the sight of one Carolina Wren at the suet feeder; there were two hanging around before the blizzard.

First in awhile visitor was a Red Winged Blackbird. The Harris Sparrow has been pretty regular since the snow as well as a pair of Purple Finches

The amount of White Crowned Sparrows and some White Throateds is nearly equal to the national debt; never have I seen so many.

Jan Neale

P.O. Box 327

El Dorado Springs, MO  64744

Cedar County in Southwest MO