From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mike Doyen
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:19 AM
Subject: Best price for 50lb bag of sunflower seed

For all of you that feed backyard birds I have been advised by Bob and Pat Perry here in Rolla that Orcheln will have 50# lb bags of black-oil sunflower seeds on sale from Feb -01 thru the 13th for 16.99 a bag, Better yet if you call your local store and pre-order they will set it aside for $14.99 a bag.

I do not know if this is a state wide promotion or not but our three local stores are all running this special.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MoBird by bird I've come to know the earth.
Pablo Neruda.
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
http://mobirds.org/