The Carolina Wren that had been a regular in our yard has been missing
since January 21.  I don't know what happened to it—it could have
fallen victim to the cold or to a hungry hawk.

By the way, the Red-tailed Hawk that grabbed a Mourning Dove in our
yard yesterday was an immature.

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri

http://mobirds.org/