Several of you have mentioned that you have a pair of CARW. So do I. I'm wondering if others see a difference between the two birds comprising your pair. At my home one bird is slightly larger and has richer reddish-rust coloring. The differences are so subtle that I don't recognize which is which when only one bird is present. But when they are sitting next to each other there is a noticeable difference. Do others see this? Do we suppose the male is the more brightly colored and larger bird?

Good birding, Susan

Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L Co-Owner
Columbia, MO