I have 2 Carolina Wrens coming to my feeder, they both look healthy at this time. they pick up the suet that fall after the woodpeckers and they take suet themselves.

 Not sure if they are the same 2 that were at my deer stand in November or not, haven't been up there since it snowed.

Past Grand River CBCs show a significant decline but numbers seem to be holding their own in the last 4 years.This count is in Northeastern Daviess County.
2010-2011 = 6
2009-2010 = 5
2008-2009 = 3
2007-2008 = 13
2006-2007 = 42
2005-2006 = 6    (light snow reported on count day)
2004-2005 = 16

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647