Eeyore, I don't want to say you are wrong because I'm a bear of very little brain.  But, just remember, Eeyore, about birding in the spring. Owl looks through his binoculars and says, "Oh, I see a purple spotted pink and green rumped warbler" very importantly as if he himself knew all along it would be there.   Once I made a mistake and said, '"Where?" and Owl said, "In the tall tree at 6 o'clock."  Six o'clock is either dinner time or breakfast time.  I couldn't see what it had to do with trees or warblers. So I said, "I see a Robin on the lawn."  But everyone was patting Owl on the back and telling him what a great bird spotter he is, and didn't even look at my Robin.  I suppose Robin might feel a little bit bad that those fancy warblers fly through for a week or two and  everyone gets all excited, and nobody notices how pretty he is, and faithful.

I call those bugs that crawl out of the ground and leave a muddy shell on the tree trunk locusts.  Owl tells me over and over they are not locusts.  But they make the same noise whatever you call them.  When they make too much noise to hear the warblers I shall think my own thoughts about Robins and where we shall eat lunch.  Owl may use all those big words that make my small brain hurt, but I won't hear them and my brain won't hurt, and I shall hum along with the locusts and it will become a hummy sort of day.  And hummy sounds like honey.  Where SHALL we eat lunch?

Pooh