From: Evan Barrientos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [wisb] Florida Bird Photo Correction!
To: "Wisbirdn" <[log in to unmask]>, "SWFLBirdline" <[log in to unmask]>, "Floridabirds" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 10:04 AM

There are LOTS of photos to view - when you have the time.

Hello again everyone,
For some reason the link I sent takes you to the SECOND page of the gallery. Unfortunately, I purposely put the top 12 or so photos on the first page! If you didn't see the first page make sure you check it out: http://ebarrientos.smugmug.com/gallery/15520901_yEqPD/1/1162608398_cRVXW#1162599602_wfLft
Best,
Evan Barrientos
Milwaukee, WI

PS. Yes I corrected the Yellow-crowned Night Heron ID####################
To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use the Wisbirdn web interface at: http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.