It is snowing and blowing in Carrollton, with increasing intensity,
and the feeders are busier than they have been since I moved here.
My feeders are in an exposed place with the only cover 100 yards or
so away, a condition I'm planning to correct, but it limits use.  So
I was happy this morning to see both White-crowned and White-throated
Sparrows foraging on the ground.

A few of the American Gold Finches are appearing brighter in color.
Is that just my imagination?

June Newman
Carrollton, MO