Christine,

There were 4 counted at McComas Rd. (Clinton Co., north of Smithville Lake) on the Trimble CBC December 18. I'd advise anyone headed that way to exercise extreme caution—this is a dead-end gravel road and there was significant vehicular carnage (i.e. cars getting stuck) in similar heavy snow / freeze-thaw conditions last winter.

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)