After a  few posts re: birds singing with the longer days, I went outside this morning and listened.  I heard a two note song. very sweet.( Acutally I have heard this song for a while this winter.. I had listened to my recordings of songs of the backyard birds and came up empty.). Then the bird flew over my head..It was a chickadee.. What a surprise. I'm sure I didn't listen to the chickadee recorded songs, always thinking of its buzzy song.. Now this puzzle did not keep me up at night.. but I am greatly relieved. I imagined a new yard bird that I could never find..

Jane Allen
St. Louis Co.