I heard on the radio today that bird songs relieve depression.  That
must be especially true for us birders.  I noticed the cardinals have
been singing their "Spring Song" recently.  It definitely makes me feel
better, like Spring might come.   Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting Bob Fisher :
I neglected to say that all of the 114 poems in "Bright Wings" are
about birds, and the "Darkling Thrush" of Thomas Hardy's poem is a
Nightingale, so called because it sings in the dark. Bob Fisher
Independence, MO

Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum ASM Fall
Meeting: September 24-26 at Camp Clover Point http://mobirds.org/

http://mobirds.org/