Thanks for your observation, Sherry.. I did see it fly away with a square tail. I waited specifically to note that.  To me the head was quite small, blending into the body. Perhaps others have a viewpoint..  I did observe it for a while before taking pictures.
   now off to work..

Jane Allen
St. Louis County