Hi everyone.

For those of you who feed the birds you might want to consider building some inventory at present prices, sunflower seed cost at wholesale and retail are going to continue to increase.

Sunflower seed is selling on average for $20.00 a 50lb bag in Rolla, dealers tell me the price will be over $30.00 per bag sometime in Feb. There is a shortage coupled with an increase in demand ergo the rising prices.
Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO
Pablo Neruda.
http://mobirds.org/