Ken: Not yet. The Great Horned Owl should be starting to nest now through the next couple weeks. Barred Owls usually begin in mid-late February. In 2006 I had a Barred nest in a big hollow tree. It had two eggs on Feb. 25th. Out in the woods where I live I have two Barred Owl boxes that have been up for two years with only squirrels in them. Maybe this year? I'll be watching.
Dave Pierce
St. Louis County