Hi Edge,
You might consider Hinkson woods CA and the Forum nature area plus the area
around Twin Lakes; I was there today with my labs and I finally got some photos
of a couple of golden crowned kinglets, there were Can. geese, mallards, white
crowned sparrows, fox sparrows I think, a variety of woodpeckers 4 varieties that
I counted, crows, red shouldered hawks, finches, 2 great blue herons, abundance
of cardinals, bluejays and birds I could not identify.  We have a path worn down
around the lake and under the bridge following the hinkson and coming out on the
south side of the wetlands area.  There is also a path in the Hinkson woods area;
some people walk that area and the trail and see many  more birds than I do with
my 2 canine companions.
I do not know what EB is like but I was out there Sunday and my Subaru did OK
as long as I stayed to the tracks but by Thursday, some melting will occur making
it more navigable.

Carol Weston
Columbia, MO