Some of my kids and I went to Stella, MO yesterday to see the eagles. We saw nearly 60 bald eagles! It was magnificant!! We went back today and saw a few dozen more!

I also saw a Belted Kingfisher, though they typically aren't here in the winter. It was quite exciting as I had only seen them in my books!

Cedar Waxwings have been on my hope-to-see list and today...in Stella, MO I saw a lot of them in a tree just outside of town!!

We saw trees full of Robins and many bluebirds.

A variety of hawks were seen, though not all identified, as well as a few American Kestrel.

A great couple of days!
Jennifer Sheafer
Neosho, MO