Two of the places where I had seen SEOW in Livingston Co.earlier,  had none the last times I checked. That made me wonder if the had moved farther South  - AND - if anyone has been checking the areas in SW MO where LARGE numbers were seen last year??
 There are some other places where SEOW were still at in this area - at least before this latest Snowstorm!

Ah, Winter!

Steve Kinder
Chillicothe

P.S. - watched the Orange-crowned Warbler at the feeders yesterday - did not see it today.
http://mobirds.org/