Columbia Bottom Conservation Area
Northern St. Louis, Mo

If one is out and about and ventures to the CBCA, you may want to be on the look-out for an adult Harlan's Red-tailed Hawk.  I photographed this bird a couple of days ago, forgive me for the late post.  The Dark Phase Red-tails tend to hang out in the beginning of the main road, before the fork.
One may view this bird on the ASM facebook page.  If you are not a fancier of this media, one may still view this bird by going to mobirds.org and at the bottom, click on the facebook link.

Bryan Prather
St. Louis, Co. Mo.