From Stephen Dilks:

I was rather busy today, but the golden-crowned sparrow and the spotted towhee did show up.  I do not know how often, but I think very little.  It seems that today a horde (40) of grackles have discovered the feed and create such a huge rucus that the smaller birds do not get to eat much.  Did see a female cooper's hawk to go down into the bush honeysuckle thicket and made off with something.  One person came today that I know of (roads are good), and she saw both birds after the cooper's hawk activity.

Directions:

The bird is in Linn, MO (Osage County).  You can see a map here that Steve prepared for all interested:   http://www.pbase.com/jpuf/image/131715108

Josh, for Steve Dilks

Joshua Uffman