From: Robert Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 5:29:54 PM
Subject: Smew photo? No sightiing

Like the rest of you, I'm enjoying the memories of the Smew.  I recall there was
also a Greater Black-backed Gull in the mix and some kind birder let me look at
it through his scope.  I was wondering if anyone has a photo of the Smew they
could share with us.
Bob Lewis   Farmington   [log in to unmask]