The River Bluffs Audubon Society (Jefferson City) comprised this time of Rich George, Barb Duncan, Kathrine Stauffer, and Jane Frazier
found no s.e. owls after a long look Saturday at Bradford farm. Hundreds upon hundreds of canada geese sat on the ice at Little Dixie Lake. We did see one flying ROUGH LEGGED HAWK by the perimeter of Bradford Farm. Today Barb Duncan and I went to the grassy field just off Rangeline on Logan and got several SHORT EARED OWLS flying with harriers.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/