Randy Cartwright and I visited Cooley Lake CA in Clay County this afternoon.  We located a snow bunting foraging on the road with a large flock of horned larks (we saw many flocks of only larks).  The trail was pretty unbirdy except for hundreds of robins and dozens of cardinals.  We found the sparrows foraging on the road on the top (bluffs) of Cooley Lake, which included tree, song, Lincoln's, white-throated, and juncos.  At the same spot, 5 bobwhite crossed the road in front of us and a harrier flew over the grassland.

Jennifer Reidy, Liberty

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/